Each presenter was invited to the PheedLoop platform, into the Speaker Portal. Please check your email (including junk/spam) for anything from PheedLoop. If you are still unable to locate any information, send an email to email@example.com.
That portal includes information about what JAWS needs from presenters, your session information as it shows on the conference schedule and more. Please review your PROFILE, SESSIONS and TASKS.
Want to understand what it’s like to present in the JAWS Virtual Event Portal?
Watch this 4-minute video that walks through the PheedLoop platform from a presenter perspective.
All presenters must REGISTER for the conference using our presenter registration link:
Resources for presenting a virtual event
- Tips for a Successful Virtual Presentation
- Presenter Tips and Tricks for Your Best Virtual Event
- Sample Webinar Roles and Expectations
- Graphic Design and Creative Tools for the Rest of Us
Resources for pre-recording
- WATCH the recorded meeting fromTuesday, Nov. 10: https://vimeo.com/478134710/4d98fad55c
- Read full notes from the session on Nov. 10
- Pre-Recording for Virtual Presentations
- Useful tool to transfer your recording to JAWS
Resources for live panels and sessions
- WATCH the recorded meeting from Wednesday, Nov. 18: https://vimeo.com/481063247/63a70599fa
- Read full notes from the session on Nov. 18
- Read the notes for session room moderators
For presentation-related questions or concerns, please send them along to firstname.lastname@example.org.